Jurlique VIP Tour & Spa
- Varighet: 8 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Hahndorf, South Australia
- Produktkode: Jurlique VIP
Travel in style through the scenic Adelaide Hills to the Jurlique Farm. Learn about how the locally grown flowers, herbs and plants are used in the famous skincare products. Then spend a relaxing afternoon being pampered at the Jurlique Spa.
· 1.5 hr Jurlique Farm Tour
· 10% discount in Jurlique Retail Stores
· Personalised skin consultation
· 30 minute Introductory Luxe Facial
· Relaxing Foot Soak
· Local Produce Platter Lunch
· Haigh's Chocolates and Jurlique Tea
· Luxury travel in The Entertainer Limousine complete with music DVDs, mini bar, surround sound & leather seating.
· 1 x complimentary tasting glass of bubbles on tour departure
Jurlique Farm Tour
Nestled in the stunning Adelaide Hills countryside is the magnificent biodynamic Jurlique Farm, renowned for using the best in organic and biodynamic ingredients to create a much loved Australian brand. Discover the home where many of the herbs, flowers, and plants are grown for these popular natural skin care products. Immerse yourself in nature and science on this guided Jurlique Farm Tour for a unique opportunity to see the display garden, seed propagation area, biodynamic preparation area, and herb drying shed. You will be amazed at the history of Jurlique, how seedlings and plants are propagated, plant varieties and their uses, biodynamic farming principles, soil fertility and compost production, harvest process, and beekeeping.
Jurlique Spa Treatment
Travel in style from the Farm to the flagship store in Rundle Mall. Highly trained therapists will provide you with a personalised skin consultation, followed by a relaxing 30-minute introductory luxe facial, using Jurlique Signature rituals, personalised skin analysis, deep brush cleanse, indulgent face, neck, and décolletage massage and treatment mask. Relax with your friends for an indulgent foot soak, a regional produce platter lunch finished off with famous South Australian Haighs Chocolates, and an exclusive Jurlique herbal tea, not sold anywhere.
This tour is led by your own personal chauffeur and local tour host on board the luxurious vehicle, fully equipped with three LCD TVs, surround sound, choice of supplied music DVDs including karaoke. With club lounge leather seating, plenty of leg room and a welcome glass of bubbles from the licensed mini bar, this instant good mood material for your journey to the delightful Adelaide Hills.
This tour is not available weekends as Jurlique Farm is open weekdays only.
As the Jurlique Farm Tour component is on a working farm, for your comfort and safety we ask all tour guests to wear:
· Closed toe, flat shoes, sneakers or boots (high heels, sandals and open-toed footwear are not suitable)
· Full length pants, trousers or jeans
· Hats and sunscreen during the summer months. Wet weather gear as required.
· The terrain varies with gravel and dirt pathways and some steep gradients.
· The length of walking on the tour is 600m.
· The Farm is unfortunately not fully accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
If you would like to discuss whether the tour would be suitable for you or a member of your party, please contact us .