Jurlique Farm Tour + Hills Gourmet Picnic
- Kesto: 8 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Hahndorf, SA
- Tuotekoodi: JURLIQUE
Tour the magnificent biodynamic farm home to Jurlique - one of the world's most recognised skincare brands. Indulge in a chocolate and fine wine matching at Hahndorf Hill Winery & enter the land of the long lunch at The Lane Vineyard.
As seen on Ch 9's 'Hello SA' TV with Hayley Pearson! Click here for the lead up promotional video!
· 1.5 hour Jurlique Farm Tour
· 1 hour ChocoVino Experience at Hahndorf Hill Winery
· Gourmet picnic at The Boatshed and glass of wine at The Lane Vineyard
· Insightful and light-hearted commentary on your journey, about townships and locations between destinations
· 1 x complimentary tasting glass of bubbles on tour departure
· 10% discount in Jurlique Retail Store onsite following Farm Tour
Jurlique Farm Tour
Immerse yourself in nature and science on this guided Jurlique Farm Tour. Discover the home of this much-loved Australian brand, where many of the herbs, flowers and plants are grown for these popular natural skin care products. Discover history of Jurlique, how seedlings and plants are propagated, plant varieties and their uses, biodynamic farming principles, soil fertility and compost production, harvest process and bee keeping. At the conclusion of the tour you have the opportunity to visit the Farm Retail Shop where you can purchase a selected range of the Jurlique products with 10% discount.
Hahndorf Hill Winery The ChocoVino experience at Hahndorf Hill Winery invites you to relax in a glass-enclosed balcony and take in spectacular views of the vineyard and the surrounding Hahndorf countryside. Enjoy a selection of the world's best chocolates matched with two of the finest wines produced by Hahndorf Hill.
The Lane Vineyard For lunch, you’ll enjoy delicious wine and a gourmet picnic with incredible local produce created by Executive Chef Tom Robinson, served at the Boatshed (subject to weather). Be swept away by 360° views of the rolling Adelaide Hills and The Lane Vineyard estate.
Entertainer Limousine This tour is led by your own personal chauffeur and local tour host on board our luxurious vehicle, fully equipped with three LCD TVs, surround sound, choice of supplied music DVDs including karaoke. With club lounge leather seating, plenty of leg room and a welcome glass of bubbles from the licensed mini bar, this is instant good mood material for your journey to the delightful Adelaide Hills.
This tour is not available weekends as Jurlique Farm and Hahndorf Hill Winery offer these experiences weekdays only.
We recommend Cladich Pavilions in Aldgate for group accommodation (additional cost). When booking be sure to let them know you're travelling with us!
As the Jurlique Farm Tour component is on a working farm, for your comfort and safety we ask all tour guests to wear:
· Closed toe, flat shoes, sneakers or boots (high heels, sandals and open toed footwear are not suitable)
· Full length pants, trousers or jeans
· Hats and sunscreen during summer months. Wet weather gear as required.
· The terrain varies with gravel and dirt pathways and some steep gradients.
· The length of walking on the tour is 600m.
· The Farm is unfortunately not fully accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
If you would like to discuss whether the tour would be suitable for you or a
member of your party, please contact us .
For groups over 8, the ChocoVino experience may be hosted in the VIP private room upstairs instead of the View Tube.
· Tour departs 25 Mount Barker Road Hahndorf (in front of The Manna Accommodation), or from Arnold Park, Mannum (next to the visitor information centre). Pick up from Adelaide CBD and surrounds are available on request for an additional cost.
· A minimum of 6 confirmed passengers is required before the tour will depart.
· This tour is not a private charter unless the maximum of 11 passengers is reached by numbers in your group. This means you may be sharing the ride with others. Private charters are available on request, and the full capacity fare may be charged accordingly.
· Read our full Terms and Conditions.