hills chocolate & cheese
- 期間: 8 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Mannum, SA
- 製品コード: CHOC
If you love chocolate and cheese, this tour is above and beyond! Make a day of it and tantalise your taste buds on this indulgent tour. Rich in history and flavour, the Adelaide Hills region is blessed with passionate local artisans.
· Melbas Chocolate Factory visit
· ChocoVino wine and chocolate pairing experience at Hahndorf Hill Winery
· Grünthal Brew HQ visit featuring Udder Delights Cheese tasting
· Red Cacao visit and 1 x hand crafted chocolate from the store
· Fruchocs Hahndorf visit
· Light platter lunch of delicious locally-produced fare at The Haus, Hahndorf
· Insightful and light-hearted commentary on your journey
· Luxury travel in comfortable touring vehicle/s
Melbas Chocolate Factory Historically, Melba’s operated old heritage chocolate and confectionery making machinery, with longstanding arts and techniques. Visitors today find the old cheese factory transformed into a large emporium-style confectionery factory shop. This is a centrepiece for five different rooms, where various manufacturing processes can be viewed. These are the Chocolate Room, Depositing Room, Packing Room, Panning Room and Toffee Room. You are encouraged to speak to the staff who have mastered the use of the heritage equipment, making old fashioned favourites in the time honoured tradition. An additional interesting feature is the collection of antique and quaint memorabilia from times past, which can be found on display around the factory walls.
Hahndorf Hill Winery Relax in seated comfort in the VIP upstairs room for a private tasting in beautiful surroundings enjoying the ChocoVino experience. Enjoy a selection of the world's best chocolates matched to two of Hahndorf Hill Winery’s fine wines.
Grünthal Brew HQ is the ultimate tourism destination and is home to Udder Delights Cheese, Grünthal Beer, Grünthal Gin, and Hesketh Wine. The venue houses a casual eatery and a landscaped backyard overlooking the Onkaparinga River. This regional produce palace has loads of fun experiences for foodies - the good, the smelly and the tasty!
Red Cacao This tasting experience will introduce you to the amazing home of artisan chocolates in the Hills. The Adelaide Hills chocolatier is of the highest calibre, producing exquisite flavour and quality chocolate.
Fruchocs In 2005 the famous Menz FruChocs became part of South Australian history recognised by the National Trust as an icon of the State! Now you can visit in Hahndorf. There's loads of lollies in store for you to enjoy, from the legendary FruChocs, Violet Crumble, Choc Honeycomb, JeliChocs and Fruit & Nut Chocs to Crown Mints. There really is something for every tastebud!
The Haus, Hahndorf This fine dining lunch experience showcases an amazing selection of the best in local produce. Featuring Hahndorf Gourmet Parma prosciutto, Sopressa, Jamon, Asian pumpkin dip, French artichoke dip, Barossa duck liver and walnut pate, green olives with orange zest, Midnight Moon semi-hard cheese, Beerenberg fruit chutney and toasted Turkish bread.
Free Time, Hahndorf Walk off your late lunch with a stroll of the mainstreet of Hahndorf to finish your indulgent day at your leisure.
· Tour departs 9am Hahndorf (25 Mount Barker Road Hahndorf in front of The Manna Accommodation) or upon request, 8am from Arnold Park, Mannum (next to the Visitor Information Centre).
· A minimum of 6 confirmed passengers is required before the tour will depart.
· This tour is not a private charter unless the maximum of 11 passengers is reached by numbers in your group. This means you may be sharing the ride with others. Private charters are available on request, and the full capacity fare may be charged accordingly.
· Read our full Terms and Conditions.